Monday, November 24, 2014

Thank you my love!

Hi My boy,
I went back to all of your posts and added the lost pictures.
978 pictures, 333 posts, a world of LOVE!
 
Thank you my boy!
Thank you for picking me as your Mommy!
Thank you for staying with me for the most glorious 3.5 years of my life!
Thank you for saving me when I needed you most!
Thank you for being you!
 
It was nice to visit all of your posts again.
It felt like you had come back.
Every post has its own life.
I loved everyone of them, except for one!
 
I miss you like crazy my boy! so, so much!!!!
Sima misses you too. She sends her love!
 
I keep asking you to come visit me in my dreams.
You don't come.
It's ok. I just hope you're happy.
I hope you understand.
Visiting back the last 3.5 years made me wonder if I made all the right decisions?
So many signs I missed.
I wonder if it would have made a difference?
 
I cry my boy.
some times more, some times less.
It hurts. It's very quiet here not having you around!
I smile when I look at your pictures!
I have ordered a couple nice big poster canvases.
I'll keep them at work to see your face all the time!
 
It was a wonderful journey with you my love!
I believe one day we'll meet again!
I've seen a glimpse of our place in heaven!
Lord Jesus will be there with us!
It'll be perfect. Just like you are!
 
Rest easy my sweet heavenly fluff!
Remember our love, know that it'll never end!
 
your heartbroken Mommy,
Ani
 
 
 


9 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We miss Pasha, too.
Love knows no limits.
We'll all be reunited someday.
XOXO

CATachresis said...

Pasha was very special indeed. Beautiful post xx

Anonymous said...

Dat's very bootyful.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

The Island Cats said...

Purrs to you, Ani.

Cathy Keisha said...

Sending comforting purrz.

Donna said...

Hugs for u. {{{hugs}}}

Katie Isabella said...

I remember and think about Pasha very often. I am so sorry we got to know him and you so late in your blog. I learned to love him quickly and I still do.

xoxo Katie's mom

Knatolee said...

He was a wonderful boy and I know he is missed by many!

TimberLove said...

woooo,

Nuk