Sunday, October 16, 2011

The wait is over!

Today is national Feral Cat day.

 


I asked Ani if she's going to say something to me on my day, but instead she said "there is no need to". She officially named me her son, and I can call her mom now. I am taken off the list of feral cats. I don't need to look for a home any more. I have found one. She held my paw in her hand and announced us son and mom.





We  looked each other in the eye and promised to be one family and remain together for ever. Just as she has promised the rest of her kitties "On earth we'll love, and in eternity we'll remain". Amen.

 


 

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is great news Pasha, I have a tear in my eye!

Marilia said...

Great news!!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Now that is a happy ending/beginning!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

This is so sweet.
Congratulations, Pasha, we think you are so very lucky.
Love & Purrs,
Mom ML & KC

Old Kitty said...

Me and my cat Charlie came over from the CB! We are so happy to read that you have a beautiful home and family and mum, lovely Pasha!! We are doing a happy dance for you! Yay! take care
x

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great news. So happy you have each other! We have been purring and praying that Pasha would get a home soon.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Such wonderful news - we read about it on the CB and danced round mum's feet until we were quite dizzy. We can see that you are telling each other all your little secrets.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

momsbusy said...

YAY! we are so happy for you and your mom.