Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pasha being set up!

 





I was having a nice day with Sima. She was all flirty, making me go hubba hubba!!











Next thing you know, Sweet pulled Sima to a corner and whispered something in her ear. 








When Sima returned she was spicy mad. She hissed at me and gave me the tongue!! 






I went to Sweet, and asked her what she had told Sima, but she pretended like she was busy hunting bugs and ignored me....






.... I kept asking her, but then she played dead, so I would leave her alone!











I sure need help figuring this one out!!! 

8 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Seems like you've got a real mystery on your paws!

looloo said...

I think I would ignore them, too... You look so honest, so innocent, how could anybody not be nice to you??? But, don't forget: tomorrow is another day! :-)

Smoochies,
looloo

Old Kitty said...

Oh Pasha!! Gorgeous Pasha with your beautiful face and furry ruff!! Oh dear!! Looks like sweet Sima and sweet Sweet have something up their gorgeous paws! Oh dear! Better watch your back!! :-)

Take care
x

Cats of Wildcat Woods said...

Looks like trouble to us! Be careful.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Pasha, those girls are plotting something. Or at least, Sweet is.

The safest thing might be to avoid both of them for a few days, just in case.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Relationships are painful. That's why we avoid them.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Our advice. Pasha: Ignore them both...

Purrs,
The Chans

Marilia said...

I think is only gossip words... heheheheh