Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pasha comforting Sima!

Sima is going to the VET today. I've been giving her some pointers. She cries the whole time, and I've been telling her if she stays quiet, she will get more scritches! She didn't seem to care too much for my advice. I think she'll keep crying. She is not happy, and I don't blame her.



The correct answer to the quiz was- a: My big boy. Congrats to "loo loo" and "old kitty". Too bad we don't have anything to send out as a gift for now, but we will put a nice package together for bigger contests coming up :)

2 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww lovely Pasha!! You are being so wonderful comforting gorgeous and ever so adorable Sima! Me and Charlie hope her vet's visit goes well!

Yay - you are truly a most adorable Big Boy! Take care
x

looloo said...

Thank you, Pasha, you are too cute! :-)