- Ani needed some tiles.
- The Dad says I found tiles.
- Ani leaves a small box in front yard for the Dad.
- The Dad can't make it, but the wind shows up!
- The big wind takes the box, turns it sideways, and pushes it under the truck parked in driveway.
- Ani sees the box, but too
poopedlazy to pick it up.
- Ani hears screaming noise @ 3:00 AM
- Goes out the back yard to see what the $!#@!!!
- Raccoons screaming!
- Ani thinks neighbors have trapped raccoons..... again! URGH!!!!
- Back to bed .... screaming continues!
- Out the bed again to see what the $!#@!!!
- Now, Pasha, Sima, Sweet, Moonjoo, Poonjoo and neighbor's cat Raven are all up!
- Things are tense, ears are sticking up!
- Ani sees a big Raccoon runing away from the scream scene, all ticked off!
- Back inside, back to bed!
- The screaming is louder and closer!
- Ani goes out the side door to the driveway!
- The itsy bitsy baby Raccoon sitting by the truck screaming... the big mean one on it's tail to bite!
- Ani to the rescue!!!!
- The big mean Raccoon runs away!
- The little baby all wounded and sick under the truck!
- 5:00 AM Ani on the phone calling the whole world!
- Help!!! Help!!! Baby Raccoon injured!!!
- Nobody cares!
- Ani checks on crying baby Raccoon.
- It's under the truck inside the box, of its own will!
- Ani goes buys milk, warms it up, offers it to the Raccoon.... no drinking!
- 7:00 AM Some lady calls back, gives bunch of phone numbers... no help!
- Ani takes the Baby Raccoon inside. It's in the box, of its own will!
- Soft sweater in the box to keep baby happy!
- Ani finds SPCA to take Raccoon.
- She drives to Pasadena with the Baby in the box!
- The poor thing is handed over. They take him to Emergency for treatment!
- Ani misses work!
Me? I'm just tired watching all of this!
Pee Ess: We don't know how to get rid of that "1." down the page!!!