Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pasha and a guest named Lizzy!

 
Hi Everyone!
 
Missed me?
Let me explain something!
I heard most my bloggie friends hate the camera! ..... Not me!
I LOVE it! I love to have all the attention on ME!
With all that said, Ani is such a bummer that she uses her short span attention on other guests quite often!

I work hard making this innocent face, you know!

 
and yet I'm being ignored again, by that blurry thing there!
What is it you ask?
 
 
It's Mr Lizzy!!! Courtesy of Sweet, brought in as a guest!

 
He took over my entire photo session!!!!
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
↓↓
 
 
 
 

 


9 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Pasha! Did Lizzie, um, come for LUNCH?

Cathy Keisha said...

Looks kind of tasty. I may be having turtle soup someday soon.

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww beautiful and ever so photogenic Pasha!! LOL!! We are so happy to meet your pal Lizzy - who is very pretty but has a lot of work to do to get to your super model level! Yay! take care
x

MizzBassie said...

Concats to your human on the super photos. And the photos of you are lovely as well. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

Sparkle said...

And I bet you didn't even get to eat it when she was done shooting photos of it. Hmph.

The Florida Furkids said...

We have a lot of Lizzie's relatives here!

The Florida Furkids

Ann Boyajian said...

that photo bomber looks mighty tasty..... we're just say'in

Knatolee said...

Lizzy is very cute, but not as cute as you!

Marilia said...

Oh Pasha, your friend Lizzy is awesome!!!!
Lovely lovely!