Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pasha's late report!

Hi Everyone!
 
It's been 45 days since my last post.
I told Ani she better let me do an update or I'm moving out!
 
Here is some of the things I've been up to...
 
 
 
 
I helped Ani with some of her "heavy" projects!

 

I caught the morning sunlight!


I smelled the fall breeze!
 
 
I tasted the first drop of the rain!
 
 
I played with a moth!
 
 
I kissed an ant: french kiss that is!
 
 
I have no clue what I was doing in there!
 
 
I ate someotherkitty's food: Yum!
 
 
I flashed my chest to the lady cats!
 
 
I took my first selfie!
 
 
Ok, this one came out better :)
 
See you all later!
 
 
 


12 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

You've been very busy, Pasha!

Hope your Sunday is laid back and easy.

Pee Ess - tell Ani to let you post more often!

Sparkle said...

Looks like you have been busy, Pasha!

Old Kitty said...

Pasha!! Perfect and pretty amazing Pasha! Pasha the paramour!!! Pasha the party animal!! Awwwwww!! Pasha the pin-up!!!! Yay!! Take care
x

The Island Cats said...

So good to hear from you, Pasha! It looks like you've really been busy. But be careful french kissing those ants. ;)

Marilia said...

Oh dear, I missed you soooooooooooooo much!
You´re lovely!
Kisses on your nose!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Very interesting life you lead, especially the part about flashing your chest to the ladies. :)

Sushi said...

We missed you, pasha! I love the last photo. You looked fierce!

Old Kitty said...

Just popping by to wish you all a peaceful weekend! Take care
x

Vanessa Morgan said...

So so beautiful. Do you want me to feature you on Traveling Cats?

Knatolee said...

As handsome and dashing as always!!

Old Kitty said...

We're just popping by again to swoon over your manly furry and handsome chest! :-) Take care
x

Cathy Keisha said...

And you looked very handsome doing all that stuff.