Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pasha and the tooth fairy!

Hi Everyone,
 
Ani is telling me that tooth fairy came yesterday and stole 4.5 of my teeth!
 
I know it better! It wasn't the tooth fairy! It was that mean Dentist lady!
 
She didn't even leave a quarter for each tooth! She took a gazillion of those to keep my teeth!

Can you see the pain patch on my foot?

 
 
And if you look closely you'll notice that the right side of my face is still puffy!


 
 
 It hurt all the way to the moon!
 
But I'm a good trooper! I'm being a good boy!... so far!
 
 
 


6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Pasha! We hope you are doing better after the theft of your teefs.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Poor Pasha! We're sending purrs of comfort for your mouth.
XOXO

Katnip Lounge said...

Poor buddy!! Pasha, we hope this helps your stomatitis. Mommy thinks the pain patch on your foot is an excellent idea...way better than stuck on your tummy.

Sparkle said...

Tooth Fairy or no, I think you should be RICHLY rewarded for what you had to go through, Pasha!

CATachresis said...

Oh Pasha!! You poor little buddy!! I hopes you feel better soon! xox

Cathy Keisha said...

I feel so bad for you, Pasha. I wish I could make it all better and that nasty stoma-whatever it is go away.