Friday, August 19, 2011

Pasha's favorite toy.



You can’t tell just by looking at me, but I love to play. These are my toys sitting in my bed. There is my little mouse which I toss up in the air and then go chasing after it. Also there is this fluffy thing on a stick with a big nose and really skinny legs which is a replica of Ani (giggles!...). I like that one cause it rattles when I play with it.



 


But you know what my mostest favorite toy to play with is? A piece of green wire that Ani uses to tie up the gate of my enclosure shut. I like that thing when it runs across the grass all by itself. It always makes me wonder how it does that!








And when I catch that mysterious toy, it just makes me go… woah!!!!!....








Click on the pictures to biggify. 

   
 


1 comment:

Marilia said...

So sweet sequence!!! Kisses!