Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pasha's new award!

My friend Prancer Pie gave me a new award!

 
 

This award says that I need to tell you about 7 things I love and/or think about.

Here is my list:


1. I love to eat!


2. I love to nap!


3. I love my girl "Sima"!


4. I love my old scratcher!






5. I love my Mommy!


6. I love to play!


7. I love to play hide and seek!



There you have it!

Ani and I wanted to pass this award on to another friend we want to know more about.

Would you please accept this award?

Skootch and Lucy from Cattywumpus

Thank you friends!



7 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awwww beautiful Pasha!! What a brilliant award for a most gorgeous and adorable kitty!! Awwww of course you love your amazing mum and fabulous Sima!!! And your scratcher!! Yay!!!! Take care
x

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We knew there were a lot of things we liked about you! Thanks fur sharing. xoxo

Ann Boyajian said...

Pasha! Thanks so much for the award! We might have to copy some of your favorite things, though..........

Marilia said...

Oh sweet Pasha, the photo of you and your Mommy is so, so sweet!!!!
I love you!

Pretinha said...

Parabéns pelo prêmio Pasha. Nós temos gostos em comum.

Unknown said...

Awwww, what a nice award! I love the picture of you and your Moms. And the scratchie post. Oh and the eating one. And the one with your girlie too!

Home Inspection South Gate said...

Awesome blog you havve here