Friday, April 13, 2012

Pasha's mad!

I am soooo mad! Ani has been ignoring my social connection. she's been too lazy to let me connect with my fans. I am just furious!
 



I've been waiting and waiting for her to do something, but no, she has been ignoring my social needs completely!!!!



Instead, she's been taking pictures of her ridiculous tree with these weird red stuff hanging from it! Who is more important here, me or me?



Oh great, now she went ahead and posted those dangling fruits. We need to have a serious talk!

6 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What are those dangling fruits? They are interesting, but not so much as you, Pasha. Mommy says thank you from the bottom of her heart fur the get well wishes, advice, and kind words. xoxo

Pasha's Mommy said...

Those are red mulberries!
We're very glad that Princess is doing better, and are still purring for Prnacer's recovery as well!

Old Kitty said...

Awwww Pasha! You are too cute when annoyed! LOL!!! Awwww me and Charlie love Ani's pic of this wonderful tree but seeing you has made our day! Yay!
Take care
x

BarnCat Master said...

Pasha, you've got looking mad down to an art! :)

The Florida Furkids said...

We can tell you're mad!!

The Florida Furkids

Marilia said...

Oh! Don´t be angry Pasha! We, your fans, love yoU!