Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hungry Pasha!

I get up early in the morning and eat my food. Then I get hungry and want to eat more, but Ani won't give it to me, so I go searching to see what can I find for myself. I clean up the left overs of the gang, and then keep looking until I get more food at night, but that doesn't satisfy me. I want more, more, more..... what else do I need to do to get some food around here? Last night I even ate some kibbles. Ani says all this wanting to eat is a side effect of the cocktail I've been taking. All I know is that I want food.... nom nom.... goodies.... meat.... yummies.... call it what you want, just give it to me!!



3 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

Maybe you should start checking out Ani's foods. Bean food is usually pretty good, if you are quick you can get a bite or two before she catches on.

Glad to hear your mouth is feeling better.

Everycat said...

The Lee County Clowder are right Pasha, you need to check out Ani's food. We're very happy to hear that that cocktail is helping you.

Oliver & Gerry

Marilia said...

Hi Pasha!
Have a great week sweetie!
Kisses
Marilia & Bavarescats