Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pasha's #2

I'm having a little problem with my litter box. When I go for #2, it is very soft. Ani doesn't think it has anything to do with the cocktail, since it really started on Sunday, and I started the cocktail on Monday. She will be calling the Dallas clinic in the morning any way to get an opinion. She will also be making me a home made food to see if it will help. Other than that all is well. I actually slept in her bed last night. I took Poonjoo's spot. He was not happy, but I was :)

2 comments:

Everycat said...

A stolen sleeping spot is always more comfy! Well done Pasha. Hope your #2 issue clears up quickly fella!

Oliver & Gerry

The Lee County Clowder said...

Hey, Pasha. Maybe sometime you and Poonjoo can snuggle together with Ani. The two of you can pin her down so she can't move at all, if you work it right.