Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pasha the spot stealer!

Poonjoo was sleeping in Ani's bed last night, and I waited patiently for him to leave (ok, I might have used a little intimation to tweak the situation a bit.) After he left I took his spot on the heated pad and slept there happily until morning. It was nice and cozy and warm.



Today is another beautiful sunny day, and I'm going to spend most of it outside. Ani will be cooking for me. She's bought organic chicken and better make a lot of food. She is a little concerned about my fur. The cocktail might need a little adjusting to get it right.


2 comments:

Marilia said...

OMG... you´re so cute!
Have a good week!
Kisses
Marilia & Bavarescats

Everycat said...

We're sure Poonjoo found another nice spot to sleep in, so don't go feelingn guilty Pasha. A mancat's gotta do what a mancat's gotta do!

You have a lovely day in the sun, Ani is well trained isn't she? Organic chicken!!! YUM!

Oliver & Gerry