Monday, December 5, 2011

It's here!

Here it is. My cocktail to help me with the boo-boo's in my mouth is here.

 

Ani mixed it with my food, and I ate it. I received lots of scritches, laps and kisses just for eating. I sure can't figure humans out.
 


While Ani was at the V.E.T. to pick up my stuff, she saw a 3 legged little woofie over there who stole her heart. He is up for adoption. Ani hopes somebody will be able to give him a great home. He is about 2 years old, and his left leg had to go to doggie heaven ahead of time.Instead he has angelic wings helping him bounce like a ball. Ani thinks he is the cutest thing ever. If anybody is interested please buz Ani.


2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Get well, Pasha! We're glad you're eating.

We hope the little woofie gets a good home soon. He looks so cute and peaceful lying there. But we bet he's a dynamo.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Purrrrrrring that this cocktale fixes you right up.

That woofer is a cutie.