Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pasha calling Santa!

I was walking down the driveway minding my own business!
 
Suddenly I hit a wall, and it made me turn around.
 


Santa, Can you hear me?


Are you up there Santa?


It's me! The good boy Pasha!


Why aren't you talking to me santa?


Hey, wait a minute!


Did you move down here somewhere?


what's this here?


I think it's Santa's door bell!
Let me give it a try!
H-E-L-L-O!!!!! Are you home Santa?
I still need 1 point!


SAAAANTAAAA!!!!!



Whell!!! That didn't work!


I've been a good boy! Why didn't Santa talk to me?


↓↓↓ 


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓


↓↓↓



Lets see!!! How do I get to Pasha's home again?

9 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Pasha, we'll be sure to give him directions when he comes by here!

Sparkle said...

Geez, doesn't this guy use GPS?

Old Kitty said...

Perfect Pasha!! Santa heard you loud and clear! Yay!! Take care
x

The Island Cats said...

We're sure Santa heard you, Pasha!

Marilia said...

Santa loves you!

Pretinha said...

Não se desespere Pasha, ele está quase chegando! Você me fez rir!

Mr. Black said...

Santa obviously needs Mrs. Claus to give him directions. 'Cause you know he'll never stop to ask.

Unknown said...

You get points from:
ME
Sandi Claws
Black Kitteh
Junior
My Momz

Happy Holidaze Pasha!!

Cathy Keisha said...

Oh no, he lost the directions to your house! What shall we do?