Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Sweet" award!

I have received an award from Celestial Kitties!
Thank you so much kitties!!!

 
 
I am letting "Sweet" take this one over, since it has her name written all over it!
 
 
Pasha passed on this award to me, and I have to answer 5 questions:
 
1. Cookies or cake?
I think I look more like a cake!
 
 
 
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Calico!
 
 
 
3. What is your favorite "Sweet" treat?
"Sweet's" special white tuna!
 
 
 
4. When do you crave "Sweet" things most?
When I get the urge to lick my paws!
 
 
 
5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be?
My name  already is "Sweet"!
 
 
Um, well, thank you Sweet. That was very sweet of you :)
 
We are giving this award to everybody who visits us. If you haven't had it please grab it!
 



9 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Excellent interview! Sweet was pawsome!

Sparkle said...

Concatulations on the award, and yes, it was totally perfect for Sweet!

Old Kitty said...

Sweetest Sweet!! You are super sugary and sensational!! Yay! Take care
x

Marilia said...

So sweet Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Black said...

Beautiful and sweet!

Red Puff said...

You are so pretty Sweet :)

The Island Cats said...

What a sweet award for a sweet girl!

Pretinha said...

How beautiful!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Not only sweet, but beautiful and floofy.