Monday, December 10, 2012

Pasha's points changing!

Something amazing has happened!
Ani saw so many people asking for more "nice" points for me, so she had to change the score!
 
She said for every "nice" comment she will add 1 point to my "nice" score!
 
Pasha's score:
Nice = 10+12 = 22
Naughty = 0
 
If I score 250 "nice" points by Christmas day, not only I get to keep my old scratcher, but also I'll get a nice big present from Santa himself, and the larger my points get the bigger my present will be!!!
 
Well friends, I got so excited over all the points I got that I had the itch to get some naughty out of my system:
 
 
I better hurry up and get rid of this naughty urge!
 
 
The coast seems to be clear!
 
 
 
I hope Ani is not looking!
 
 
Hey Santa, Would you please close your eyes for a few seconds?
 
 
Ok, here we go!!!
 
 
Oh yeah!!!!
 
 
Now that's what I'm talking about!
 
 
Nobody can see me here!
 
 
I better get out before Ani sees me!!!
 
 
Oh crap, I think she saw me!!!!!
 
 
 


7 comments:

Sparkle said...

See what? I didn't see ANYTHING, Pasha!

Kimi n Punchy said...

Pasha,

We'd like to contribute 1 nice point for you today, cause your pictures and expressions brings smiles and laughter to our house.

Love you Dearest Pasha:)

Pasha's Mommy said...

I think it was very nice of me to ask Santa to close his eyes!

Cathy Keisha said...

What you did was perfectly natural. Nothing to apologize for. That equals 1 nice point.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

All they can prove is that you hid, is that really naughty?

Mr. Black said...

I don't see anything naughty at all. You are just exploring, which is part of your daily routine! And, you did quite a NICE job of it.

Katnip Lounge said...

Patrols are not only NICE, but VITAL!!!

Can our comment count for 13 times?