Saturday, December 8, 2012

Pasha's "nice" promise!

Hi Everyone!
I'm having a situation here!
Ani told me since I like my Ess now, she wants to toss out the old scratcher!
 
 
Ok, I like the new one, but there is no way I'd want to depart from my old smelly scratcher!
 
So, to make the long story short, we made a deal!
If I stay nice until Christmas day and don't do anything naughty, then She'll keep my old-smelly-disgusting lovely scratcher!
 
I figured if I put on a smiley face for her it might count as a "nice" point!
 
Not sure if she's buying it!
 
 


10 comments:

Sparkle said...

I think you should get points for trying!

The Island Cats said...

That smile should definitely get you to keep your old scratcher! ;)

Katnip Lounge said...

Well--OUR Mommy is convinced. Maybe it will work on Ani, too!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

HahaMeow! Great smile, Pasha!

Mr. Black said...

Pasha, you certainly did a number on that old scratcher. I think I'd hold on to it because it kinda looks like a piece of abstract art.

That is a cat smile if I ever saw one.

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww purrfect Pasha!! You have a beautiful smile!!! Yay! take care
x

Annie Bear said...

If anyone can convince her to keep the scratcher, it's you, Pasha. Great smile! You're a charmer!

Cathy Keisha said...

You're actually smiling!!! Hope she lets you keep it. Last year I got to keep my all scratched out cat tree but this year they're serious about replacing it.

Pretinha said...

Pasha beautiful smile, but you better not get in trouble, just in case.

Unknown said...

We buy it. That's one nice point for sure!!